Friday, January 13, 2012

Amara Por Dios 2011 recap

January. I made this design for the Flying Lotus t-shirt competition.

February. Got the honor to paint in the new store SKANK stockholm.
February. Sending out stickers to 20 supporters all over the world.
February. Moka Only rockin my shirt.
March. In Paris. Juste Debout 2011.
April. Sponsored by Karhu Originals.
April. Celebrating 23 years with my IIIs.
April. Tyree the creator of SN'EADS rockin my shirt.
May. My design won the competition. Sold on Flying Lotus Japan tour.
May. My first studio.
May. Art exhibition in Stockholm.

June. Sneaker Swap meet Stockholm.
June. 3 years anniversary with my boyfriend. Nike ID.
July. Sn'eadified by ree.
July. Moved to a bigger apartment.


July. The new closet.

August. Painting at Art of the streets, Stockholm.
August. Started my own company.
August. Painted at the legal wall in Märsta.

August. Screenshots from the swedish sneaker documentary Sneakerliv. Coming 2012.
September. Exhibition in Lund.

October. Preparing for the art show with Infamous JeanClaude.
October. Painting live at the castle in Uppsala.
October. My design is up for sale online.
November. The release of the first all female sneaker book. My first time in a book.
November. Moving in to a new studio.
December. The opening of Soulful Madness. Art show by me & Infamous JeanClaude.
December. My new shirts arrived. 
December. Preparing for the art show in Gothenburg 2012.

4 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

Congrats on all of your success and progress as an artist! You're really talented :D

hanna said...

fasen du är helt otrolig! allt du gör är så sjukt cleant och du är ball som satan.

Amara Por Dios said...

Thank you so much Eileen!!!

Tack så jätte mycket Hanna!!!

<3<3<3

Nushee said...

Great job! I'd really hope you'll open a e-shop so I can spread the word in France ;)
I'll buy you jewels :)
Take care xoxo